Contest Terms & Conditions
- Each contestant can use one account to participate only.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- TTBKL is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without prior notice.
- It is essential that you supply a current email address and contact number as all winners will be notified by Facebook messenger / Instagram Message or Email within 30 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- TTBKL will notify the winner by email /Facebook messenger / Instagram message when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The contest is open to all citizens in Malaysia and Indonesia who are aged 13 years and above.
- This contest is exclusive for Taiwan Tourism Facebook Fanpage & Instagram followers only.
- TTBKL reserves the right to change, suspend or alter the terms and conditions of the contest, or terminate the contest, at any time and for any reason. TTBKL’s decisions on all matters relating to this contest are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
- By participating in this contest, all contestants consent to allow TTBKL to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the contestants provided by the contestants pursuant to this contest for any and all purposes relating to this Contest and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business including, without limitation for the running of this contest and or any event or publicity of the contest in any form or through any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.