- The following general terms and conditions regulate the use of Social Hub and other services provided by Taiwan Tourism Bureau Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as "TTBKL", "We", "Us", or "Our").
- By using the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version of them then you must not use, and must cease all use of, any of our Services.
- TTBKL reserves the right to update the Terms and Conditions at any time. When We do so, We will provide access to the new Terms and Conditions on the Site home page. The new Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately. If you do not agree with the new version of the Terms and Conditions, you must cease to use the Site.
Accessing the Site
- We cannot guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error-free. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt the Site or any computer system, server, router or any other internet-connected device.
- We cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any content of the Site will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the safety and reliability of data input and output.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to withdraw, suspend or modify the Site or certain features or parts of the Site with or without notice to you, where We have reason to do so. There may also be times when the Site or certain features or parts of the Site become unavailable, whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any withdrawal, modification, unavailability, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any service available on or through the Site.
- We do not accept liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the Site.
Using the Site
- This Site is for personal and non-commercial use. You must not use any materials contained in the Site except to the extent necessary for your own personal use.
- In using the Site and information available from the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Post, disseminate or transmit unauthorized advertisements or promotional materials, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass email to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- Omit, delete, forge or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing and Internet protocol addresses or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or fail to state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in any activities in order to withhold or cloak identity or contact information;
- Send harassing and/or threatening messages to others;
- Engage in "flooding" - i.e. ICMP flooding and mail bombing (sending large amounts of email repeatedly to the same email address);
- Use the information available on the Site for any illegal, immoral or anti-social purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in a manner which is or may be damaging to Our name or reputation;
- Electronically stalk or otherwise electronically harass another; or
- Engage in any Internet activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission.
- You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and that you will not post, disseminate or transmit any content that:
- Contains personally identifiable information belonging to minors; or
- Is for commercial purposes or contains advertising or is intended to solicit a person to buy or sell services or to make donations.
Accuracy of information
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on the Site is accurate, but commentary and other material posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice or authority on which reliance should be placed. We make no representation or warranty that any information is accurate, complete or up-to-date and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by any reliance placed on such information by you or anyone to whom you communicate such information.
- All content on the Site is protected by copyright. We, or Our licensors, own copyright and/or database rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the original content.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms & Conditions, no rights will be given to you in respect of any intellectual property owned by Us or Our licensors. You shall not assert or attempt to obtain any such rights and you shall not use, copy, reproduce, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit, Our name, trade marks, logos or other proprietary marks, or any of the content of the Site, in whole or in part, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions.
- You may download information from the Site for your own personal non-commercial use only. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without Our express permission and that of the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyright material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyright material.
Anything you transmit or post may be used by Us or our affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. We are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Site has links and We do not endorse the material on any linked web site. The provision of any links does not imply We have any association with their operators. We shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or in reliance on any content, goods or services available on such hyperlinked sites.